The Law Offices of Laurence C. Tarowsky are committed to improving one life at a time through personalized legal representation for people who have been injured through no fault of their own. We have several practice areas that allow us to fight for individuals who have worked at many different kinds of jobs and who have suffered because of widely different causes. We defend these people through several areas of law.
We are proud of the work we do to improve one injured individual’s life at a time. We want to support the education of a student who is also committed to helping injured individuals to improve their lives. Whether it is fighting for injured people through the law the way we do- or through the medical profession, or through one of many city and state run agencies such as law enforcement, social work, and emergency responders, to name a few- we know that when we invest in the education of a student who is dedicated to helping those who are injured, we are investing in a future where our commitments will be valued.
Eligibility and Criteria
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors (and students who possess a GED) who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Scholarship award can be used for books, tuition and any relevant fees or costs for attending school.
- Applicants should be able to describe their strong commitment to helping injured people in their essay.
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcript
- Essay- 1,000 word maximum (see Essay Prompt below)
Answer the following prompts in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
– Describe the situation or experience, etc., that has most inspired your desire to help injured people.
– Describe any past and/or current experiences you have had in helping injured people.
– Describe your education goals and how accomplishing these will allow you to help people in the future.
Submission Deadline: June 15, 2018
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: July 15, 2018
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com