As a personal injury lawyer serving the Bronx, Laurence Tarowsky has been recognized as a true leader in the personal injury field by other attorneys and judges throughout New York. Mr. Tarowsky is continuously asked to represent accident victims who have been referred to him by other attorneys who have come to trust him over the course of his career. Mr. Tarowsky takes a personal and direct commitment to every client, and he is available to them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mr. Tarowsky enjoys being an advocate for his clients and has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on their behalf. Mr. Tarowsky has been published in the New York Law Journal’s Top Verdicts and Settlements list, identifying him as one of the top personal injury lawyers in New York.
Mr. Tarowsky has been a long-standing member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He has also served as judge and evaluator as part of the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition.
Injury Attorney Serving The Bronx, NY and the Surrounding Area
Do you need a Bronx personal injury attorney to help you recover the compensation you deserve? You have come to the right law firm. Law Offices of Laurence C. Tarowsky is a trusted and reliable personal injury law firm serving the Bronx area. We are committed to protecting the rights of people who have been injured by negligence, auto accidents, slip & falls, animal bites, construction sites, defective products and more.
We are committed to serving you respectfully, discreetly and professionally. This keystone to our success has helped us win the loyalty of numerous clients over the years. Our law firm is focused on providing you with the best possible legal solution for your case. When you hire our firm you are getting:
- A law firm with millions in recoveries for clients
- A law firm with a commitment to your future
- Over 30 years of Experience
- (If we don’t win, we don’t get paid)
- No Fee Guarantee
- Free Case Evaluation
- $2,700,000 Lead Paint Poisoning: A child in a Bronx apartment building suffered lead paint poisoning from his exposure to the paint on the apartment walls, ceilings and floors which had an unsafe lead content.
- $1,200,00 Negligence: Woman sustained burn injuries to her hands and face, and her two children were killed, in a house fire in Queens.
- $750,000 Ladder Accident: Queens resident, a painter, fell from a ladder while painting the exterior of a restaurant. He sustained a serious injury to his lower spine.
Contact a Bronx Injury Lawyer Today!
If you or loved ones was injured due to the carelessness or reckless behavior of another, you can schedule a free consultation with Mr. Tarowsky directly today. You can call us at (212) 947-2099, or submit a contact form on our website and we will call you as soon as possible.