As a personal injury lawyer serving Brooklyn, NY Laurence Tarowsky has been recognized as a well respected leader in the personal injury field by other attorneys and judges throughout New York. Mr. Tarowsky is regularly asked to represent accident victims who have been referred to him by other attorneys who have come to trust him over the course of his career. Mr. Tarowsky takes a personal and direct commitment to every client, and he is available to them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mr. Tarowsky enjoys being an advocate for his clients and has won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on their behalf. Mr. Tarowsky has been published in the New York Law Journal’s Top Verdicts and Settlements list, identifying him as one of the top personal injury lawyers in New York.
Mr. Tarowsky has been a long-standing member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He has also served as judge and evaluator as part of the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition.
Injury Attorney Serving Brooklyn, NY and the Surrounding Area
We are committed to serving you respectfully, discreetly and professionally. This keystone to our success has helped us win the loyalty of numerous clients over the years. Our law firm is focused on providing you with the best possible legal solution for your case. When you hire our firm you are getting:
- A law firm with a commitment to your future
- A law firm with millions in recoveries for clients
- No Fee Guarantee
- Over 30 years of Experience
- Free Case Evaluation
- (If we don’t win, we don’t get paid)
Do you need a Brooklyn personal injury attorney to help you recover the compensation you deserve? You have come to the right law firm. Law Offices of Laurence C. Tarowsky is a trusted and reliable personal injury law firm serving Brooklyn area. We are committed to protecting the rights of people who have been injured by negligence, car accidents, slip & falls, animal bites, construction sites, defective products and more.
Some of Our Results
- $990,000 Construction Accident: Construction worker fell from a ladder at a construction site in Manhattan, causing a back injury.
- $1,975,000 Car Accident: The plaintiff’s vehicle was stopped and struck from behind by a bus in the Bronx.
- $775,000 Automobile Accident: Rear-end collision in Brooklyn, causing knee and back injuries. The responsible vehicle only had $25,000 in insurance coverage. After obtaining a settlement from the insurance company, we proceeded to recover an additional $750,000 in an Arbitration award for Underinsurance benefits from the injured person’s own insurance company.
Contact a Brooklyn Injury Attorney Today!
If you or a family member was injured due to the carelessness or reckless behavior of another, you can schedule a free consultation with Mr. Tarowsky directly today. You can call us at (212) 947-2099, or submit a contact form on our website and we will call you as soon as possible.